The project consisted of the conversion of an existing office to a medical screening facility to carry out screening of VHI policy holders.
The project was completed in six weeks.
McCauley Daye O’Connell Architects
Noel Lawler Consulting Engineers
O’Byrne Jenkins Quantity Surveyors & Project Managers
- Work was carried out in a live working building
- Strip out existing offices
- Installation of mechanical and electrical specialist medical equipment
- Installation of new partitions, & ceilings
- New floor, wall and ceiling finishes