The project consisted of the conversion of two existing shell and core units into a restaurant.
The project was completed in six weeks.
Dalton & O’Donnell Architects
- Work was carried out in a live shopping centre
- Creation of structural opening between two existing units
- Alterations to stonework to facilitate lowering of existing window openings, including the use of traditional lime mortar
- Dry-lining to external walls
- Installation of suspended ceilings
- Installation of kitchen equipment and associated electrical and mechanical installations
- Construction of new male, female & disabled toilets