The project consisted of the completion of 11 no. houses & associated site works that were partially completed in 2008 by the former developer / builder before falling into dereliction. The completed works included roofing; replacement of glazing to all the existing windows & doors; external plastering, tiling; re-installation of central heating systems; mechanical & electrical installations and internal plastering & decorations. There was also significant completion of site works.
The project was successfully completed in 16 weeks.
Brian Dunlop Architects
Peter Bolger Consulting Engineers
- Repairs to existing roofs
- Replacement of glazing to the existing windows and doors
- External plastering
- Re-installation of central heating system
- Mechanical & electrical installations
- Internal plastering & decoration
- Completion of site works & landscaping