Works consisted of the conversion of an existing back of house storage area into a semi-open smoking lounge, function room and toilet facilities.
The project was completed in 12 weeks.
Chris McCreedy Design
- Demolition and strip-out of existing storage facility & toilets and grubbing up and removal of existing concrete yard
- Temporary propping of roof and demolition of existing internal wall to link existing restaurant to semi-enclosed smoking lounge
- Installation of structural steel beam and columns
- Construction of new toilet facilities finished to a high quality specification
- Full mechanical & electrical installation
- Fully retractable roof canopy
- Brick cladding & Metro wall tiles
- Herring bone roof construction finished with rustic corrugated metal sheet cladding
- Timber beam internal roof structures
- Painting & decoration